Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Cookies usually store technical data, personal preferences, personalised contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by websites would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or reactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies Used on This Website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps us to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to prepare statistics on the amount of traffic and hits on this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of your personal data as collected by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this sense must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click on buttons or type I like or Share.
Deactivation or Removal of Cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers store cookies, so that the right to delete or deactivate cookies must be exercised through your browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper handling of the cookies by any of the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed to ensure the browser do not forget the non acceptation of them.