Evectia is a B2B consulting and integration firm belonging to Detector Group, leader in Digital Transformation and IoT-M2M.
We help our clients to transform the way to run their business by introducing them in an industrial environment 4.0. and creating digital ecosystems that facilitate the flow of information between the physical world and the business decision-making process.
The connection of industrial devices to the network makes real-time data mining and remote control thereof possible, which allows us to improve their operations (automation, flexibility, velocity and productive capacity), reduce costs and enhance the quality of processes.
Sensorization of things: RFID, NFC, Beacons, etc.
Big Data and Business Intelligent tools
SOA services via Cloud Computing based on a .NET architecture
Automotive data communications: – Hardware – Firmware – Communications: ZigBee, BLW, LPW (LoRa, etc.)
Mobile (IOS, Android), web (HTML5) and desktop applications
Our own assets are a key part of the process. They make a difference and enable us to act on the basis of an end-to-end approach, from one end to another, nurturing excellence from the design of the project to its implementation.
Operation and Maintenance of the Service
• Call Centre 24/7.
• Emergency and technical assistance (agreements with the Home Office and the law enforcement bodies).
• Consulting services to make the most of the solution.
• Identifying areas for improvement.
Implementation and Start-up of the Service
• Advice during the implementation phase (communication and Change Management).
• Installation by in-house technicians whenever possible.
Definition and Design
• Customized solution, supported by Business Case.
• Consulting, R&D, Technology and Operations departments are involved with the aim of finding the most suitable solution at all levels.
First Contact and Client Acquisition
• Verticalization of discourse, consultative approach.
• Experience and end-to-end capabilities.
The cookies settings on this website are configured to "allow cookies" to offer you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies settings or click "OK" you will be giving your consent to this.